SMC Architectural bead curtains by ShimmerScreen is the perfect architectural design element for creative applications in restaurants, hotels, retail stores, spas, salons, offices, or any other commercial or residential spaces. They are a stunning design tool suitable for a wide variety of applications: Dividing or enclosing spaces while still allowing air and light to diffuse, ceiling and lighting features, wall, column and window screening or just adding texture and shading to any space.
Its unique and extensive range of bead sizes, finishes and styles offer a spectrum of effects; a subtle look in stainless steel, elegance with antique finishes and sparkling faceted beads in polished finishes for a more vibrant and glamorous effect.
- Smaller diameters will offer a denser coverage (more privacy)
- Larger diameters will naturally have more openness
NICKEL PLATED STEEL
- Highly polished, reflective, silver “chrome” finish
- Available over steel or brass base
- Excellent choice when used in combination with lighting effects
- Customized powder coating is possible, any color is reachable (min qty required)
BRASS PLATED STEEL
- Brass finish over a steel base
- Yellow gold finish on a brass base
- An excellent choice for exhibits or events, the aluminum chain gives a polished look but with less than ½ the weight of the steel or brass based chain
- A polished pewter grey finish
- The most durable of finishes is the best option for any applications outdoors or where there is a lot of moisture
- Available in round style only, diameters 3/16”, ¼” and 5/16”
- Medieval Brass, Mystic Red and Dungeon are traditionally done over a steel base but can also be done over a brass base upon request
- Polished “black nickel” finish offers a rich, dark luster
- Plated over a steel base (or brass base upon request)
- Antiqued yellow brass
- Similar to medieval brass but with richer gold undertones
- Brass Base
- Single Track
- Double Track
- Wall Mounted Track
- Curved Track
- While Shimmerscreen is generally full density (one strand next to the other) spacers can be provided for less than full density applications. Spacers are made from the same chain just two-ball lengths.
- Finishes, Styles, and Diameters can be mixed to create patterns or texture
If you are considering Architectural Bead Curtains for your next project, give us a call today at +966 12 637 6082 or Email: email@example.com
SMC interiors design specialists can help find the right solution that not only fits your design aesthetic,but also meets all building codes.